SEO, AI & content marketing
Use AI for your writing and your site. A competitive advantage and time savings for your projects.
SEO and Automatic AI Writing
The days of keyword stuffing and spamming techniques to rank your website are over. Today, to rank your website, you need quality and engaging content that will keep people coming back.
But creating quality content can be time-consuming and difficult, especially if you're not a writer. This is where the AI comes in.
On this site we present AI Content Writer tools. With many tools you can easily create SEO-friendly content that will help you rank higher in search engines and attract more visitors to your site.
All the tools have different functions. Just enter some content information and the tool will create engaging, keyword-rich content that will help you rank higher in search engines and attract more visitors to your site.
Generate AI-powered content.
Using WordHero's AI technology, you can create original blog posts, social media content, emails and more in seconds.
Get writing superpowers with artificial intelligence. At AISEO we will help you convert your thoughts into blogs and we can write for you at the click of a button.
NEURONwriter helps you find articles related to your niche and get the content you need through recommendations. Analyze your competitors' top-rated content, Google favorites, and address the issues your readers are facing.
Rank your WordPress site with SEO goals based on data from an AI consultant
Create marketing content and sales emails in seconds at a fraction of the cost. Try for free. No credit card required.
Get quality text that sells. Copy.ai is an AI-powered copywriter that generates high-quality texts for your business.
Creaitor.ai is a platform that uses AI to help with content creation.
What is SEO Content?
The content to be well referenced
To understand what marketers mean by SEO content, it helps to break the phrase down into its constituent parts:
- SEO refers to search engine optimization, or the process of optimizing a website so that people can find it easily through search engines like Google.
- By content, we mean any information that lives on the web and can be consumed on the web (more on the different types of content below).
So, putting these two concepts together: SEO content is any content created for the purpose of attracting search engine traffic.
I'm not going to tell you everything you need to know about optimizing your content for search engines here; it's a whole different guide. But here's a quick reminder of what you need to do to get your web content SEO:
- Keyword Research: If you want to drive traffic through search, it's best to do some keyword research before you start writing. So you can focus on keywords for which some search volume already exists __ in other words, write about topics (or find keyword niches!) that people are already looking for information about.
- Keyword Optimization: Know where and how to use keywords in your content to maximize search opportunities. (SEOMoz has a great guide to on-page optimization).
- Content organization: The content of your site should be organized in a logical way. Not only is it good for SEO, but it also helps your site visitors find other related content easily. (The longer they stay on your site, the better).
- Content promotion: Increase the visibility of new content you create by sharing it on social media and linking to your content (both internally and from external sites).
Content optimization starts with keyword research
Before you get your hands dirty and start thinking about your intro, you need to do your homework first, and in this context, we mean doing some keyword research.
Knowing what keywords are typed by users into the search box can serve two main purposes:
– You will know what type of content to create to make users happy.
– You will know how to optimize your content and increase your chances of being noticed by search engines. In the long run, this means higher rankings and traffic.
The result of your keyword research should be threefold:
– A decision on the main keyword you are targeting.
– A set of long tail keywords related to your main keyword.
– A set of LSI keywords related to your main keyword (more on this below).
You will use them as part of the content SEO process. To be more precise :
Your target keyword should be included in your URL, page title, and h1 title.
Long-tail keywords can be included in your captions.
Other related keywords (LSI) can be included in your captions and in the body of the content.
Opinions on AI content generation
It is an excellent AI writer. I absolutely love it and it's now my new #1 AI writer for content.
AISEO is probably the only tool that offers a very useful chrome extension that helps a lot when looking for content ideas.
The quality of the result is getting better and better.
I like this content writing app because it generates fast, relevant and long-form articles in seconds. Also, when I checked the generated content for plagiarism. I got zero duplicate copies in all.
The best SEO tools
Optimization for content
The best AI tools